This poster bothered me from the moment that I posted it! In the original post, the words were cut off at the bottom. I did not notice it until after I posted it. It bothered me immensely, but it was too late to change it so I figured not everyone can be perfect.
I decided to re-do the poster on Canva. The picture that I used was not on my laptop. Luckily, Canva saves all uploads on their site. Fixing this issue was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. I thought I would just have to move the image over so that it could be in the frame of the poster. I was wrong! In order for the poster to look how I envisioned it to be, I had to have the bottom portion of the poster covered by the picture. This was difficult to do because when I enlarged the image, the words would just cut off again. Sadly, I gave up. Instead of having the picture cover a larger portion of the poster, I moved all the text boxes down and settled with the picture covering a smaller portion of the poster. ds106rework.